The diva has entered the building.
The people should sing praise to me.
They should shower me with gifts.
I deserve flowers and treats
for I am as beautiful as any beauty queen.
A crown would be worthy of me,
they should make me a VIP
Then people would send me jewelry and expensive things
and when I go places people would know who I am.
I wake up in the morning and the world is better
because of me.
I can’t help that the sun just shines brighter
because of me.
Or that people stop when I enter the room.
They stop and wave as I pass.
I smile and wave because I am Fabulous!
They should give me my own TV show
or make a movie to honor me
then the world could know just how perfect I am!
Now please don’t think me shallow, vain, or mean.
I have lots of love.
And my love can go farther than me;
I just don’t love you as much as I love me
Please don’t hate me.
My dear friend I’m bright,
My dear friend I’m chipper,
My dear friend I’m nice.
You must believe I truly am a good person.
Sweet one, I don’t know why there would be questions.
All I can say right now is this is how
I feel today.
I might not like me tomorrow.
But today I’m confident,
And, I love me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment