Sunday, September 24, 2006

~ KiSS Me in ThE RaiN~

closed eyes I wait
standing alone in the pouring rain
left and everything is the same

can you hear my cry
I know you feel my tears
because they still fall
I can't think of where to go with my rain

from on high
I look for something more
wait for an opened door
I hear no words

I can only see what is in front of me
can only hear what comes from somewhere deep
my heart shies
freedom falls

breath in and the world escapes me
going back to the rain itself
starting back

I am not alone
you stand closer for comfort
I am scared
I need to hear the words you say

didn't say all the things that I need to say
and I step back
because I am damaged
living in my fairytale

my soul longs
for the enticement that lives
dark and dreary
slowly creeping upon me

surrender is so close
to taxing to cultivate
so harsh is the sleet

bittersweet is the breeze
fresh is the air
after this soul penetrating rain

No comments: