The events that fall in sync
All in one
All apart
Nobody knows the trouble I see
Nobody knows the pain that I keep
Fall in step my child
Let me take you for a journey
Open the windows, love
Throw open all the Doors
Let out all those burdened fears
Throw out all those unshed tears
I turn the volume up
But the silence still rings
Leave me here
Please just close the door as you leave
My Roses have all turned yellow with age
Fallen’ to the floor
I’m screaming at the broken windows
And in drifts a cold Breeze
Beautiful Pity fills tear stained frames
This snow covered home is closed
Soon to cave in
Slow moving through the crowds,
Seeking beyond
To far to touch
To many times spent on this park bench
Waiting
Blue elixir surrounds
Promising
Letting go for an awakened day
All in one
All apart
Nobody knows the trouble I see
Nobody knows the pain that I keep
Fall in step my child
Let me take you for a journey
Open the windows, love
Throw open all the Doors
Let out all those burdened fears
Throw out all those unshed tears
I turn the volume up
But the silence still rings
Leave me here
Please just close the door as you leave
My Roses have all turned yellow with age
Fallen’ to the floor
I’m screaming at the broken windows
And in drifts a cold Breeze
Beautiful Pity fills tear stained frames
This snow covered home is closed
Soon to cave in
Slow moving through the crowds,
Seeking beyond
To far to touch
To many times spent on this park bench
Waiting
Blue elixir surrounds
Promising
Letting go for an awakened day
Recommend listening: AFI, Love like winter
No comments:
Post a Comment