Sunday, January 21, 2007

REDEMPTION

Post Card reality shattered
Keep up the mask
And building more walls

Dead stares come out of hallowed sockets
Picked at and pecked
Keep these wings clipped
Mouth stapled shut
By expectations

Turned down and dragged through the Mud
Rag girl mentality
I’m not your Doll
Don’t try to fix me
You can’t stop me from falling apart

Satan dances on graves again
Demons are romping through heads
And I war with myself again

My thoughts they drift away
To somewhere far
And I only feel safe in the Day Time

Beauty hides
Behind circles that are dark windows
Closed panes

Darkness calls to me quietly
Surrounding like a sea
The movement is deep within my mind

The attack keeps coming back
Each time leaving me more absent
To a nameless fight
And dreams that don’t make friends

From somewhere safe
A hand reaches out to me
And whispers in my heart
“It’s over. It’s only in your dreams.
They will fade away.”

Shame blows away
Like pixie dust
Testimony is John 3:16

Trust, comes like the melting of a heavy snow
Dust filled rooms slowly swept
For an Opening

And I’m a Believer
Help me Believe
Redemption

No comments: