Thursday, September 07, 2006

peace

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul might He keep
If I wake before I die
Pray the Lord my soul He may try
If I die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take
May my heart not break as I cry
For no I must say good-bye
Keep me in loving memory
Keep room in your heart
That I may be an echo sweet
Close may I fallow after thee
Keep me at high tide
And leave me at sunrise
Walk the streets with colored flair
Toss high sweet white lilies
Leave your oceans at the beach
And leave a note for me
Under the weeping willow tree
When you feel alone
Remember who waits for you at home
And leave a smile for me
That shall be taken on angle wings

No comments: